Wednesday, October 1, 2014
St. Peters residents are eligible to participate in the St. Charles Urban County Home Improvement Loan Program, which provides funding for low-income homeowners to complete certain home rehabilitation projects. Applications for the program are being accepted from St. Peters residents now through Dec. 1, 2014, at St. Peters City Hall.
Eligible applicants can receive up to $5,000 through a no-interest, 5-year forgivable loan through the St. Charles Urban County Home Improvement Loan Program. The program can help with projects such as new windows, furnaces & air conditioners, roof replacement, driveway replacement or repair and more.
You are eligible to participate in this program, if you:
- Are a resident and homeowner in the City limits of St. Peters who has not previously participated in the Urban County or St. Peters Home Improvement Loan Programs.
- Have lived in the home for at least one year at time of application.
- Do not exceed household income guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). (See below for income qualifications.)
INCOME QUALIFICATIONS: Very low-income levels are listed first and low-income levels are listed second and are defined as having maximum income levels as follows:
- 1-person household, $23,500 or $37,600;
- 2-person household, $26,850 or $43,000;
- 3-person household, $30,200 or $48,350;
- 4-person household, $33,550 or $53,700;
- 5-person household, $36,250 or $58,000;
- 6-person household, $38,950 or $62,300;
- 7-person household, $41,650 or $66,600;
- 8-person household, $44,300 or $70,900.
This program is made possible through Community Development Block Grant funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Learn more and download an application online at www.stpetersmo.net/cdbg-programs.aspx, or call 636.477.6600, ext. 1365.
Save money with daily deals.. http://theaquariusview.blogspot.com/p/deals-for-today.html